Broken

From our Lord and Savior Jesus: 
When you are too tired to delight in me, when you are too tired to even hear or believe in my delight in you, I am the Beloved Son in whom you are placed.
I am your high priest bearing you broken in my arms before the Father.
The scars in your heart match the scars in my hands, for I bore those.
The tears that quietly drip down through your broken spirit are yet Spirit-filled, the Living Water from you expressing heart groanings too deep for words (Rom. 8:18-27).
The heavens are still tuned to the cry of brief trust from parched lips, for heaven is but just a veil as I dwell with the broken and contrite in heart; I am close to you (Isa. 57:15).
My body broken for you, broken to let your broken body enter into mine by the Spirit before the Father.
I AM for you. I AM for you in favor and delight, for your blessing.
I AM for you, I did what I did because that is who I AM for you.
I AM for you, I AM your life, your perfection, your trust, your faith, your holiness, your redemption. I AM in your stead.
I AM, my child, beyond your doubts, fears, questions, control, pride. 

Comments

  1. I pray you are not getting discouraged and also that your days of feeling stronger continue because HE IS the I AM!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts