Change in Finances and Support

IMPORTANT RE: FINANCES
I know that some of you are still giving to WAR, International on my behalf--thank you so much! I appreciate it. HOWEVER, I am NOT able to use this money while I am studying at the seminary. I hope to be able to use it in the future. Please DO NOT give to WAR in my name right now.

Right now, I do not have an organization behind me, which means I cannot accept tax-deductible gifts at this time.  I can only take personal gifts right now, but the IRS doesn't recognize that. : )

I am paying for the seminary from my savings; God has been good and provided. I believe firmly that this is where He has me--and I trust He will provide for the future.

THANK YOU for all who have helped! Please email me with questions.

Prayer requests
  • Wisdom for a future organization
  • Trust and faith in the Lord
  • That He will provide for other students here at the seminary
  • For preparation--in language, cultural knowledge, connections, for my future project helping women and children at risk,
  • For my character--

Comments

Popular Posts