Please pray for me! Right now, it is a time of preparation, stretching, sanctifying, purifying. Pray for discipline, strengthening, singleheartedness and full surrender.

For my trip, please pray the following. Prayer is powerful because it is based on the promises of HIS CHARACTER, which is unchanging. Prayer is glorifying and worshiping God as the source, the sustainer, the good one, the only good giver of gifts. It is acknowledging that He alone can do these things, and declaring our dependence on Him. Please, please pray for me:
  • For perseverance when I do not see fruit, for He is the One who makes our work grow and He is the one who works in hearts; He alone is the Transformer and the Initiator; and He alone is the one I work to be faithful for.
  • For comfort when I am lonely, for He is the ever present and the Comforter.
  • For friends, encouragers, accountability partners, mentors, for He is the head of the body and has given each gifts "so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ" (Eph. 4:11-13).
  • For courage to preach boldly (Eph. 6:19), for strength and boldness come from Him, and He has given his very life for these people, and He alone is to be feared.
  • For connections, for He sees the big picture and He has plans for the future.
  • For trust with finances, for He is good.
  • To surrender my dreams; learn to wait on Him; to let him open the doors, for He is faithful and has a much better plan than I can see.
  • To not run ahead of God, or lag behind him, but to walk with him, for He is Love and Wisdom--and I want nothing more than to be with him, to have my heart beat as His heart, to walk with Him.
  • For strength to strive for holiness, so that I may be a pure vessel through which he can work, for if I cleanse myself from "ignoble purposes" I "will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master, and prepared to do any good work" (2 Tim. 2:21).
  • That I will be zealous for his name, for his church, for his glory, for He alone is worthy of the glory and He has given me all and all to Him I owe.
  • That I will listen to the Spirit, to let the Spirit speak through me, know when to encourage, what to say, when to be silent, for He is the Comforter and Counselor, who can speak through me.
  • For language learning, for He is the enabler and the one who became Incarnate.
  • For full surrender to Him, because He is love and has bought me for a price.
  • For strength to choose to be content in whatever situation, for He is always present and He is enough to satisfy.
  • That I will point the glory back to him whether I am in the limelight or behind the scenes, for He alone is worthy.
  • That His presence will be clearly shown through me, for He is my life.
  • For spiritual and physical protection, for He is my deliverer.
  • For his angels to go ahead of me, for He is the Lord of Hosts.
  • For wisdom, and He is faithful to give it (James 1:5).
  • To love God with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to love others, for He is love, and He has bought me to be His ambassador, and this is the greatest thing.
"They will be my people, and I will be their God. I will give them singleness of heart and action, so that they will always fear me for their own good and the good of their children after them. I will make an everlasting covenant with them; I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me" (Jer. 32:38-40).

He will, based on His character.

Comments

Popular Posts