Praise to God's Goodness!

I wanted to let you know that I have my minimum support!!!! (If a pledged check comes in.) THANK YOU so much to all you gave! I have been so humbled by people's generosity. May God truly return that blessing to you.

"And my God will meet ALL YOUR needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus" (Ph. 4:19).

I want the world to rejoice in our God! "Sing for joy, O heavens, for the LORD has done this; shout aloud, O earth, burst into song, you mountains, you forest, and all you trees for the LORD...displays his glory" (Is. 43:23).

I can't believe that He has counted me worthy to go....that you all believe in me enough to support me....I had to confess to God that I did not really believe in His goodness. I can say that God is working for our good, that He delights in us...But it is much harder to believe for myself...that He works for MY good, that He delights in ME.

I am sorry, Lord, for doubting the core of you...for doubting your characteristics. You are the unchanging God. And who am I to pronounce judgment on myself? Who am I to make myself the exception? Who am I to doubt what you say is true?

Do I really believe that I can "claim" these verses?

"And the LORD said to Moses, 'I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name" (Ex. 33:17).

"Trust in the LORD....Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun" (Ps. 37:3-4).

Do I believe? OUR GOD IS GOOD! And He is GOOD TO ME!

Comments

Popular Posts